Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

tirsdag 27. juli 2010

Speed run-short interval session

Well, I'm pretty ambitious starting out after just a day of recovery since racing the whole weekend. Interesting experience to really feel what it's like to not have recovered more than just a bit. My fet were heavy, my body didn't respond much when put under pressure during my intervals and I felt generally unfit.
Tomorrow is off. On Thursday it's strength-training. Next running session is on Friday.
Still no problems with my knees-I'm wearing Mizuno Wave Ronin for the time being. I need to buy a pair of other shoes in order to prevent my Mizuno's from wearing out too soon.

Technicals:
-Distance: 6,72 km
-Time:  41m 43s
-Average speed: 6,21 min/km
-Elevation gained: 38 m
-Calories:  491 kcal
-Average heart rate(max): Not monitored.

The GARMIN logfile can be found at:
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/42056309

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar