Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

fredag 16. juli 2010

Hill-run, short session

First hill run since the ultrarace in Thuringen. Still wearing my support on the knee. Moderate ascends, two in number and on solid pavement. My body is working better. This was my fourth workout since transition-week last week and the second run-first being an endurance run. I'm still a bit worn in my body after resuming training, but I can sense it's fading. Speed was good today-even uphills. I had a good feeling-that's even better.
My target with todays workout was to resume quality-training again and test if the knee is recovering well. I managed both. Seems like my knee has recovered well. I didn't feel any discomfort at all. Next running session is on Sunday. It's an endurance run on trail. I'll try running without any support on my right knee-see how it works out. 

Technicals:
-Distance: 5,5 km(3,42 miles)
-Time:  31m 53s
-Average speed: 5,8 min/km(9,33 min/mile)
-Elevation gained: 84,7m(278 ft)
-Calories:  392 kcal
-Average heart rate(max): Not monitored. Felt good not doing(will I ever?).

The GARMIN logfile can be found at:
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/40626155

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar