Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

lørdag 15. januar 2011

Increasing fitness

 Tough, exhausting and sometimes I even felt like phuking, but it was a very good session. I manage to push myself and icrease the workload. It is apparent that my consentration on basic force in this basic period is beginning to pay off. I think the combination of strength training and skiing is particularly valuable.
The good news is that I'm staying in the basic period till the last part of April. By then I should have accumultated a great deal of basic strength and sport specific strength to build on in the building period afterwards.
The rowing part is demanding, but I'm convinced that my core-strength is better now than before. I'm continuing with the present workload till the end of this month. In the next month I'm increasing it. 
When it comes to Squats I'm adding and extra set starting next session in the week to come.
My Deadlift is getting better. I'm supplementing an extra set the next week. The good news here is that I'm able to lift my own body-weight for the first time since I started weight training for 5 years ago.

Technicals:
 -Warm-up: no need-started with seated rowing
-Seated rowing: 15 minutes, ligth load(level 4); 3.450 m (Consept 2-Rowing machine)
-Squats: 1 set/8 reps/ 32 kg, 1 set/6 reps/37 kg, 1 set/4 rep/42 kg, 1 set/4 rep/47 kg, 1 set/4 rep/52 kg, 1 set/4 rep/57 kg, 1set/4 rep/62 kg, 1 set/4 rep/64,5 kg, 1 set/4 rep/67 kg
-Deadlift: 1 set/4 reps/67 kg, 1 set/4 rep/69,5 kg, 1 set/4 rep/72 kg, 1 set/4 rep/74,5 kg
-Workout time: 42 minutes

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar