Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

tirsdag 11. januar 2011

Feeling strong!

View from Lillomarka
A good session tonight. I was a bit affected Yesterday, by a light infection, but today it was gone.
Starting with rowing I felt a bit worn initially, but I kept the same pace-which felt a bit slow-for the first five minutes. The next five minutes I increased the pace-feeling stronger and the last 5 minutes I increased even more. The last three minutes were hard and the last was very hard. This is exactly how it's going to be. In order to achieve results I need to push myself harder.
Continuing with Squats I went through all the sets and added a bonus-set with more weight than ever before. I felt strong and I shure could have added and additional set.
Overall a very good session. Next time I'm increasing the load on all exercises. On seated rowing the load will be increased to level 5, on Squats the last, additional set will have a load of 67 kg and on Deadlift the load will be 67 kg.

Technicals:
 -Warm-up: no need-started with seated rowing
-Seated rowing: 15 minutes, ligth load(level 4); 3.440 m (Consept 2-Rowing machine)
-Squats: 1 set/8 reps/ 32 kg, 1 set/6 reps/37 kg, 1 set/4 rep/42 kg, 1 set/4 rep/47 kg, 1 set/4 rep/52 kg, 1 set/4 rep/57 kg, 1set/4 rep/62 kg, 1 set/4 rep/64,5 kg
-Deadlift: 4 set/4 reps/62 kg
-Workout time: 40 minutes

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar