Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

onsdag 26. januar 2011

Combined session: Running and strength training

One of my previous favourites this one. Starting to run very easy and short distances only. Paired with a strength-workout and a visit to my manual therapist.

1. Running:
The running went good. I didn't feel any pain or discomfort during or after the run. It went very easy, but I managed to keep a reasonable pace without straining my self at all. I'll continue to combine running with strength-training untill I start regular running in 4 weeks. It's a good means to se if my therapi is making any sense.

Technicals:
-Distance: 3,99 km
-Time: 23m 52s
-Average pace: 5:58 min/km
-Average moving pace: 5:47 min/km
-Elevation gained: 45 m( 9,2m/km).
-Calories: 274 kcal.
-Average heart rate(max): Not measured
-Shoes:Puma Concinnity
-Weather: Clear skies, -5 degrees celsius, quiet, low humidity in the air, overall cold




2. Strength-training:
A very good session. Again I managed to increase the workload-this time doing Squats. My progress has been good. The reasons for this are consistency and pushing myself to increase the workload.
When it comes to rowing I'm increasing the workload to level 5 from next week.

Technicals:
 -Warm-up: no need-started with seated rowing
-Seated rowing: 15 minutes, ligth load(level 4); 3.480 m (Consept 2-Rowing machine)
-Squats: 1 set/8 reps/ 32 kg, 1 set/6 reps/37 kg, 1 set/4 rep/42 kg, 1 set/4 rep/47 kg, 1 set/4 rep/52 kg, 1 set/4 rep/57 kg, 1set/4 rep/62 kg, 1 set/4 rep/67 kg, 1set/4 rep/72kg 1 set/4 rep/77, 1 set/4 rep/82 kg
-Deadlift: 1 set/4 reps/67 kg, 1 set/4 rep/72 kg, 1 set/4 rep/77 kg, 1 set/4 rep/82 kg
-Workout time: 45 minutes

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar