Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

lørdag 29. januar 2011

Bike session-a bit of air!

Oslo-view from Grefsenkollen
Second session on the bike this week. Hardly noticeable over the course of time, but in the end there's less air in the tyre than last time I checked. I supplied before the session and the result was higher speed working on the same cadence. I chose to stick to my speed at 27 km/h and the result was a lover, average cadence. I'm beginning to feel the effect of the workload from the accumulated strain from skiing and strength-training. This week I've had to workouts on skies and I'm executing another one today. I've had one strength workout and I'm having the second one tomorrow. I'm confident that this will pay off when it comes to establishing a foundation for later sport-specific training, especially when it comes to running. 


Technicals:
-Distance: 12,8 km
-Time:  30m 00s
-Warmup: 5 m ( 20-27 km/h)
-Recovery: 5 m(20 km/h)
-Working time: 20 m
-Average speed: 25,2 km/h
-Working speed: 27 km/h
-Cadence, average: 85
-Gear: 12
-Elevation gained: 0 m
-Calories:  217 kcal
-Average heart rate(max): 151 (156)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar