Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

søndag 23. januar 2011

Back swimming again

From Rallarvegen
Finally, I'm back in the pool again after a break of 6 weeks. Demanding session with me struggling to reestablish my technique. Initially it felt like I'd forgotten about it all, but gradually I managed to execute some of my previous technique. It's a new pool, longer length-25 m and partly with greath depth(3,8 m). Today I stayed on medium depths, but next time I'm starting at greater depth swimming towards shallow depths. My target is to execute a steadily better technique and complete a whole lap of 25 metres. My measures for achieving that is to increase the number of sessions from one to two and swim every week except in competition-periods.

Technicals:
-Total time: 30 minutes

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar