Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

søndag 5. desember 2010

Weakly report: 47/10

UltraBirken-2010
The week consisted entirly of running. One endurance-session and the race on Saturday(Bislett 24h). It'll be the last time I participate in a race if I'm not completely free of injuries. I was able to run for about 6h and walked the rest of the race, covering just over 131 km. I'm not at all satisfied with the outcome of the race. The reason for this is mainly that I suffered from the injury and performed well below my own expectations. The other reason is that I didn't have a good feeling while running and didn't have the usual emotional outburst when finishing. Maybe this kind of ultra-race is some of an oddity for me. I know pretty well that I prefer the outdoors. Running in the woods and preferably on a course consisting of one loop. This was something completely different. It was noisy, crowded, dull and somewhat boring, but I chose to participate this time and gave it my best allthough it turned out to be more like a walk than a run. In future it's more likely that I wont participate than I will. However, I'm not concluding on that matter yet. In the time to come I will consentrate on getting rid of my injury. That will take from now and till the beginning of March next year-3 months. That means that all scheduled races in the first quarter is cancelled and that the ones in April and May is likely to be cancelled.
I will conclude on that matter by the end of the first quarter


Technicals: 

1. Total amount of training since 1th of January: 
315,5h/ 7,7h pr week(Running: 249,3h/2.213,6 km) 
Verticals: Not monitored before 6th of June 

2. Total amount of training since 10th of Oct: 
694,2h /9,9h pr week (Running: 54,6h/ 410,7 km) 
Verticals: 2.051 m( Running: 1.916 m) 

3. Total amount of training this week:
25h(Running: 25h / 140,9 km)
Verticals: 0 m(Running: 0 m) 

4. Body weight: 73,8 kg
(Saturday morning) 

5. Shoes:
-Mizuno Wave Inspire(purchased 6.11.10)               :  207,1 km
-Addidas Supernova Sequense(purchased 1.11.10): 48,7 km
-Mizuno Wave Ronin (purchased 8.4.10)                 : 522 km
-Puma Concinnity (purchased 30.4.10)                   : 220 km
-Montrail Masochist (purchased 14.5.10)                 : 415 km
-Mizuno Wave Aero 8 (purchased 28.7.10)              : 219,3 km
-Saucony Kinvara (purchased 9.9.10)                      : 137,5 km
-Puma Trailfox (purchased sep 2006)                      : 85,5 km

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar