Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

torsdag 16. desember 2010

Eundurance ride

From Lillomarka
Back on the bike again after a long period without biking. First tapering for Bislett 24h and then recovery afterwards. It's almost three weeks since I've had efforts in my activity worth mentioning, Allthough I've been swimming and skiing I need more activity to satisfy myself. Todays session was just a minor difference in that matter. Heart rate was up. That's to be expected after a long period without biking. I felt fresh and happy to be able to work out again.


Technicals:
-Distance: 11,7 km
-Time:  30m 00s
-Warmup: 5 m ( 20-25 km/h)
-Recovery: 5 m(20 km/h)
-Working time: 20 m
-Average speed: 23,4 km/h
-Working speed: 25 km/h
-Cadence, average: 89
-Gear: 11
-Elevation gained: 0 m
-Calories:  439 kcal
-Average heart rate(max): 157(164)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar