Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

tirsdag 1. februar 2011

Bike-session

Skjærsjøen-Nordmarka
Back on the bike again Monday morning. I'm so busy these days I don't even have time to log my workouts the same day they're carried out. Anyway, I felt a bit tired this morning. I kept the speed at the same level and my heart rate is right between zone 2 and 3. I'll continue likewise the next session this week. Next week I'm increasing the cadence to 90. That should bring the speed up to about 28,0-28,5. The nest step after that is to gear up one gear.

Technicals:
-Distance: 12,6 km
-Time:  30m 00s
-Warmup: 5 m ( 20-27 km/h)
-Recovery: 5 m(20 km/h)
-Working time: 20 m
-Average speed: 25,2 km/h
-Working speed: 27 km/h
-Cadence, average: 86
-Gear: 12
-Elevation gained: 0 m
-Calories:  277 kcal
-Average heart rate(max): 153 (160)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar