Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

tirsdag 1. februar 2011

Running..testing...a bit

Sunset, Oslo
Well, I make use of one opportunity to run when I'm paying my manual therapist a visit. It happens once a week. The total distance is 4 km. This time I thought I push a bit and see what happened. It seemed right to do so about 4 weeks after the beginning of the therapy. I ran the first half at a pace just over treshold. I managed well and none of the knees made any protests. No pain or discomfort were present. It still hurts though when my therapist is triggering the IT-band, but obviously my condition is improving. I have scheduled 4 more therapi-sessions and then I'm trying without. Regular running-training starts in week 9 at a very low volume. So far so good.

Technicals:
-Distance: 3,92 km
-Time: 23m 09s
-Average pace: 5:54 min/km
-Average moving pace: 5:33 min/km
-Elevation gained: 45 m( 11,5m/km).
-Calories: 272 kcal.
-Average heart rate(max): Not measured
-Shoes:Saucony Kinvara
-Weather: Clear skies, -5 degrees celsius, quiet, low humidity in the air, overall cold

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar