Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

fredag 19. mars 2010

Getting ready for running in Rome

Almost there. Preperations have went on well. Yesterday I had a hard workout running my test course. I've improved almost a minute since last autumn. It feels comforting. Now I know I'm able to finish and I got the speed to do so. My plans for the race is also ready. I have a schedule for tomorrow and the race day-in two days. I know what to eat before, during and after the race. I'm bringing my own gel, energibars as well as water botles. Weather in Rome on race day is not to bad. Clouded, no rain, light wind with temperatures around 15 degrees celcius. I'm looking forward to the race and I have a good feeling about it.
The race starts at 9 AM and I intend to finish 4 h 15 min later. Aterwards it will be plenty of time to recover and enjoy the beautiful surrondings in the Centro Storico.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar