Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

onsdag 19. januar 2011

Indoor ride-recovering from my injury?

 Life is good. My bike-fitness is improving. Average heart rate is down from medium zone 3 to medium zone 2. If I'm further down the next time I'll increase the workload by gearing up by one gear to the 13th.
This was a morning session. I'll continue to keep it that way and move strength- and and swimming workouts to that time of the day as well. The body feels good. There's no sign of excessive tiredness from the biking and my other training. I've started to run lightly to my strength-workouts. The distance is about 0,5 km each way. This week I didn't feel any discomfort in my knees at all-I have before. I take that as a good sign. Anyway, no running workouts before the planned one at the beginning of March.



Technicals:
-Distance: 12,6 km
-Time:  30m 00s
-Warmup: 5 m ( 20-27 km/h)
-Recovery: 5 m(27 km/h)
-Working time: 20 m
-Average speed: 25,2 km/h
-Working speed: 27 km/h
-Cadence, average: 90
-Gear: 12
-Elevation gained: 0 m
-Calories:  267 kcal
-Average heart rate(max): 150 (157 (160))

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar