Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

torsdag 29. april 2010

Swimming, workout of the day

Working on my speed skills today. Front crawl is still my main area. I'm getting the grip of my feet, have some improvement to do when it comes to the way I use my arms and I'm not able to breathe thoroughly yet. Progress is slow, but I can sense that there is progress. Anyhow, I've been scheduling one session a week for four months now. I think it's time to add one more session. Additionally, I've been scheduling my session on nights. I prefer to keep it that way until I manage to swim by using front crawl at least 200 m without pausing. Today I'm able to cover 15 m. That's not much but the key is the technique-my speed skills. Next week I'm adding one more session.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar